Dog Relief Area
Product Info & How-To Tips:
- Item #: DP-7400
- Lead Time: 6 weeks
- Ideal for rooftop/urban dog parks, airports, hotel interior space/courtyards, shopping centers, marinas, doggy daycares
- Dimensions: 52” x 52" exterior, 48” x 48" turf area, 12” high with .75° slope for drainage.
- Includes a 20" Fire Hydrant, Industrial Strength Hose and Spray Nozzle, Drain, Hair Trap, and PVC "P" Trap.
- Turf pod is removable for easy maintenance and disinfecting. Recommend customers order an extra turf pod for interchanging between cleanings.
- Drainage perforations are 2" by 2" on center.
- Free standing or may be permanently mounted to floor.
- Made with durable, rust-proof 1/8" aluminum. Note: Requires powder coat finish - select here: http://www.cardinalpaint.com/powder/color-chart/
- Two plumbing drain options: Straight down into the floor, or from the side into a wall drain.
- Recommend connecting directly into a sewer line by a licensed plumber.
- Turf pod features antimicrobial agents built into the yarn and backing to help prevent odors.
- Short, dense blades allow for easy waste removal.
Guidance on Cleaning:
- Basin Maintenance: Lift the turf pod up and sanitize the the drain pan weekly (or as needed) with hot water and a pet friendly enzyme based cleaner. Consider Nature's Miracle Cage Cleaner and Top Performance's Disinfectant and Deodorant. Clean hair trap as needed.
- Turf Pod Maintenance: Rinse with water several times daily and clean with Simple Green Outdoor Odor Eliminator several times weekly, or as needed. For disinfecting, use a bleach solution of 1/3 water to ½ bleach and soak the pod for several hours, or overnight, in a tray or 'kiddie' pool. Please note bleach is toxic to dogs. After bleaching, the turf pod must be rinsed fully and allowed to dry before being put back into use. Recommend customers order an extra turf pod for interchanging between cleanings.(see item # DP-7644)
- Fire Hydrant Maintenance: Fire Hydrant is portable/free standing, and not secured to the turf. Add a small sandbag inside to weigh it down. To clean, spray with Nature's Miracle Cage Cleaner and rinse with water. Allow to dry.
FREE SHIPPING LOWER 48 STATES